- ASF Disinfection Drying
- Farm Material Drying & Disinfection
- Compared with traditional space heaters, the combustion air comes from outside instead of inside, so there is no oxygen deficiency in the drying room;
- Simple installation and operation;
- All the heat energy released by combustion will enter the drying room without flue loss;
- Quick solution for heating drying rooms;
- Easy to control with a thermostat;
- Excellent reliability and durability;
- Easy to maintain.
HOW IT WORKS
Thermostat calls for heating. The circulating fan starts, and the ignition control system starts to ignite and burn. The combustion products are mixed with the heated circulating air and sent to the heated space to achieve the purpose of heating.
The heater has an open combustion chamber, which means that all the heat from the combustion gases goes into the room, ensuring 100% heater efficiency.
- World first innovation of direct fired dual positive space heater
- It has two separate blowers, one is combustion blower, another is circulating fan. So combustion air can be drawn in from outside therefore no hypoxia happens.
- Natural gas or LPG.
- Rates 270/340 x1,000 Btu/hr or 80/100kW.
- The 12VAC low-voltage ignition controller, specially developed for HVAC industry, all troubleshoots can be easily identified by the indicator lights.
- Safer and reliable low-voltage 24 VAC combination gas valve with 100% shut off.
- Flameout protection, fan malfunction protection, and overheating protection.
- Outdoors installation.
1. Design conditions:
The length, width and height of the drying room are 16m, 6m, and 4.6m respectively; the surrounding of the drying room is made of rock wool sandwich panels, and the roof is made of rock wool board ceiling; the minimum outdoor temperature in winter is 0°C.
2. Design requirements
The overall time for high-temperature disinfection of vehicles is 40 minutes, the time required to heat up to 70 °C is controlled within 10 minutes, and the temperature above 70 °C is maintained for 30 minutes.
3. Equipment selection
3.1 Heater selection: the minimum outdoor temperature is 0°C, and the indoor temperature is required to be 70°C, then the overall temperature rise is 70°C; the room space volume is 16*6*4.6=441.6m³, and the thermal insulation coefficient is 2.7 (this coefficient is conservative considering the heating and heat absorption of the wet vehicle itself), the required heat load = 441.6*70*2.7=83kW, that is, the heating space needs 83kW of heat per hour, and the designed heating time is 10 minutes, then the required heat load is 83*60÷ 10=498kW, the heat load of each equipment is 80kW, then 498÷80=6.225, it is recommended to choose 6 sets of 80kW equipment.
3.2 Heat recovery Ventilator selection: In order to shorten the drying time, it is necessary to discharge the air with high temperature and high humidity to the outside; considering the large temperature difference between indoor and outdoor, heat recovery ventilators needs to be added to solve the contradiction between dehumidification and energy consumption. After calculation, two 2,500m³/h heat recovery devices and six 80kW heaters were selected to match.
3.3 Rear exhaust fan selection: In order to dry the inside of a closed vehicle, four 36″ high-temperature explosion-proof fans are specially selected and installed at the rear of the vehicle to blow air into the vehicle for heating and drying.
Typical Layout of ASF Disinfection Drying Station